This page includes guidelines on how to link to, share, or republish content from Beyond Limits University.
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Beyond Limits University owns the content on this website. It is copyrighted by Limitless Research International Inc.
We aim to strike the appropriate balance between getting content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.
WITHOUT Permission, You Are Free To:
- Link to Beyond Limits University or any specific piece of content (post or page) on this website.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off public posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print public posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “Copyright © 2017, Beyond Limits University, All Rights Reserved. Originally published at beyondlimitsuniversity.com.”
WITHOUT Permission, You May Not:
- Use Beyond Limits University content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon Beyond Limits University content.
If you wish to do any of these, you must first obtain express written consent from Limitless Research International Inc.
RE-POSTING AND TRANSLATION RIGHTS
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. Beyond Limits University cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please Contact Beyond Limits University.